blank'/> GMUsicEd: 2016 Music Education Convocation

GMUsicEd

Sunday, August 28, 2016

2016 Music Education Convocation

The Fall 2016 Music Education Convocation will be held on Friday, September 2nd, from 12:00 - 1:20 pm in deLaski hall. In addition to presentation from student music education organizations such as NAfME Collegiate and ACDA, there will be three breakout sections to help orient students to the music education degree as follows:
  • Welcome Aboard! Navigating First Year priorities for the Music Education Major. This session is for first-year undergraduate students who are new to Mason. The session speaker will be Mrs. Lynn Wildman, Senior Academic Advisor.
  • MTEC is Not a Four-Letter Word. This session is for all returning undergraduate students who have not yet taken the MTEC Interview and Skill Proficiency Exam. The session speaker will be Professor Wayne Taylor.
  • Field Experience and Internship Placements. This session is for all undergraduate BME and graduate MELC students who have been accepted into the music education program (passed the MTEC Exam) and are enrolled in 400-level music education methods courses. The session speakers will be Drs. Lisa Billingham and Brian Wuttke. 
Attending this event is a requirement for all music education students. Any student who is considering music education as a career path is also invited to attend. For more information, contact the Director of Music Education at: bwuttke@gmu.edu.

8 comments:

  1. Good focuses you composed here..Great stuff...I think you've made some genuinely fascinating points.Keep up the great work. pre calculus homework help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us https://activeman.com. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thank you for sharing such a nice post.

    http://www.indian-matka.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    webmusic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete