blank'/> GMUsicEd: Job Opportunity Teaching Strings

GMUsicEd

Friday, September 9, 2016

Job Opportunity Teaching Strings

The Thomas Jefferson Strings Club is currently searching for candidates to instruct the Thomas Jefferson Elementary Strings Club in Falls Church City. For the past two years, the club has been open to 4th and 5th graders and meets after school (at 4 pm and/or 5 pm) on one or two days per week.

For more information, refer to the following position description: JOB DESCRIPTION ANNOUNCEMENT

2 comments:

  1. Free game ringtones download for your mobile at my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone. My name is Olga and I'm from Russia
    At the moment I'm in the process of writing my master's thesis on the use of blogs in education.
    Could you help me a little? Just answer the question here in the comments. Who do you consider the best singer, composer, songwriter of all time?
    It can be one person or several people. I will be very grateful for your help.
    Beams of goodness all around, as we say in Russia.

    ReplyDelete